TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have lg tv model 23lb9d remote control akb73155301 power…

Customer Question
I have lg tv...

I have lg tv model 23lb9d remote control akb73155301 power is not working but tv power on the side on the of remote is ok but on the screen say key lock and nothing buttons are working at all

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your LG is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Is 2007 made to korea

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yes

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
4/24/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 3 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Are you saying the tv will respond to its own onboard buttons, but not to the remote at all, or the other way around?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.