TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

No service reference XRE-03007. Just turned the TV on.

No service reference XRE-03007 ...

No service reference XRE-03007

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your XRE-03007?

Just turned the TV on

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung 2 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The message on screen is “somethings not right call and reference code. Please help!

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

I just turned it on. Nothing previous to my knowledge

4/23/2018
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

This is actually a comcast error, not a samsung problem.

Initially, please unplug power to your comcast box connected to this tv for at least 5 minutes, then replug and test how it works.

let me know the results, please.

I am 87 years old. I need help. I asked for help by phone. The message on TV is “something is not quite right”. Reference code XRE-03007

I understand, please follow the specific steps I suggested above:

please unplug power to your comcast box connected to this tv for at least 5 minutes, then replug and test how it works.

I am unable to do this
I cannot move the equipment to get at the connection
I did not get any help., please cancel my charges for phone service

I can ask customer service to cancel the call, sorry I'm not available for a call just at this moment but can call you later if you'd like.

The reset is a necessary next step though. Is there someone that can help you get to the cords to unplug it for you?

Nathan, Installer
I did not get help in solving my problem. Comcast solved it promptly when I contacted them. Please cancel my charges!
Phone call session started

I provided you the appropriate steps to resolve the matter yourself, without having to call anyone.

If you are unable or unwilling to provide those steps, that is really not within my control.

I did ask customer service to refund the call for you.