TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My TV turns on I see elegy on the screen and then it goes to…

Customer Question
My TV turns on...

My TV turns on I see elegy on the screen and then it goes to a black screen I did the flashlight test and I can see something in the background so I was thinking it was the back lights I now have open the back of the TV and there is a flashing green light that flashes twice and then hesitates and then it flashes twice on the power supply do you have any ideas

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

No

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Not that I know of it worked great the night before when we woke up in the morning trying to TV on it wasn’t working anymore

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t think so

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
4/23/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 3 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

I will need the model number please found on the back of the set and the sets approx age