TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a high price 40 inch tv that has gone screen. Sanyo…

I have a high...

I have a high price 40 inch tv that has gone white screen

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

sanyo

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

4/23/2018
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer.com
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help, I need the following info to troubleshoot the problem
NOTE: my replies may take few minutes to reach you so please be patient

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

ln-t32h w

Please reply to both questions requested in the previous reply

Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Phone call session started

Thanks for phone call request, I accepted it and ready to make the phone call but want to make sure that you know this phone premium service would cost you additional $26 on top of this chat session cost so please confirm to proceed or I'll close it for you and we can continue troubleshooting here in text chat