TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Galaxy J2 Pro I need operating instructions. Just bought it.

Customer Question
Galaxy J2 Pro I...

Galaxy J2 Pro I need operating instructions

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Galaxy?

Just bought it

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?

Nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Just keep it simple

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
4/23/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 3 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

I have the full manual for you which you can download from my link below

CLICK ME TO OPEN

Is there anything else you need from me?

Please let me know

thank you Richard
my phone is GalaxyJ2Pro
any different from what you sent??

That is for the J2 Pro, the description you see is for the actual model number (J2 Pro os the common name)

thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

HiI am after a simple instruction list e.g. how to answer a call ,how to end a call, how to send a text, how to receive one, how to get my emails. How to send one etc etc

Hi there

You never rated or paid me for the work I already did for you... is there a reason for that before I approach your new questions?

I am not asking for additional issues, all I wanted was a simple list of how to do things like make a call send a text get email etc

yes.. I gave you the manual that tells you how to do this.. what was the issue you had with the manual?