TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I moved to an new apartment and the my tv got damaged inside…

Customer Question
I moved to an...

I moved to an new apartment and the my tv got damaged inside not outside and the screen is smeared

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung smart tv 60 inch

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It don’t show nothing but it turns on

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

It was good until I moved

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No that’s it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
4/22/2018
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 3 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this but first ;

Please send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

Hello

Hi

Only one question on this , do you happen to have an extended warranty ?

I prefer text sir

If you received a $26 phone offer ("Call me " popups ) or any offers they are automated by the website ,NOT BY ME and WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE OR CONSENT , I`m an independent tech. and have NO CONTROL over those, they are optional and you can just ignore them if you don`t want it

It expired I believe

I`m afraid that you have a busted LCD panel and yes the first layer usually will still be perfect , it is the internal layers that breaks down

was asking about that warranty as many extended warranty will cover accidental breaks like the LCD panel

As a rule of thumb the LCD panel cost around 80% of the original cost of the tv and then it has to be stripped down and rebuilt around the new panel and then again that is if you can find a new panel.
When under warranty most companies will replace the tv , not the panel.
Sorry to say but this makes the tv practically un-repairable due to the high cost and again that is even if you could find a replacement panel

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news today but i`d rather tell you straight and spare you a waste of time and money

Let me know if you have questions and if not for now then PLEASE DO TAKE THE TIME TO RATE (stars above and submit), it does not cost you anything more and does not close this post if you need more help while it gets me paid for my time helping you .

Ok np

Thank you

is my money refundable for this talk or I can’t get it back

Sorry but I am not privy to any of the money matters or subscription or trials etc. etc. not an employee here but an independent tech.

Why would it be refundable anyway ?

You came here asked a question that i did answer and if you get refunded i don`t get paid

This is not volunteer work

Just asking because it said 33 dollars will be refundable

Again , not privy to any of that and i had no idea how much you were charged

Still need help with this ?