TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Light flashes shuts off and on now screen black and just…

Green light flashes shuts...

Green light flashes shuts off and on now screen black and just green light clicks off and on

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

Just a dvd player we are not hooked to cable only watch movies

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

We live off grid so have an invertor hooked to batteries to run

4/22/2018
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Could you please get me the model number of the set found on the back of the set AND let me know the sets approx age please?

ok

Thanks

no at work

Any messages you see for phone calls are sent by the site not me you can choose to ignore if not wanted thanks

You want any help with this please?

waiting for your response

I was waiting for your reply back about the model number above?

No at work

OH OK I see do you know the approx age of the set?

Does this help KDL 40s 2010

Hopefully you have re-booted the set unplug from wall-power wait 5 mins re-plug back in again if you have and from what your saying it sounds like the main-board is bad now to have a tech do this will be around $250, the set is quite old and even an injection of $100 (the basic cost of the board)may not be a good idea for a set of this age?if you dis-agree I will be happy to help you replace that main-board just let me know

Anthony

Yes that is the model number

Thank u we will most likely just replace the set thank you so much Anthony

Your Welcome

Sorry its not better news

A positive rating at this point is welcome of 5 stars (hopefully) with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you,the site will then release a payment to me thanks again,note question remains open for 30 days
Anthony

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician