TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have got a Sony fact screen tv every time I turn it on it…

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is ***** ***** I have got a Sony fact screen tv every time I turn it on it turn it sel

Technician's Assistant: What Sony model do you have? How old is it?

It is a60pv250 it is 5 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

! Can't get it on

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sony? What happened right before this?

It just stay

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

!t just started

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
4/22/2018
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 3 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this but first ;

Please send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

By the way , that model belongs to a LG Plasma tv not a Sony