TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Have somehow put sub titles on the screen & can't get rid of…

Hi Andy,, have somehow...

Hi Andy,, have somehow put sub titles on the screen & can't get rid of them. What do I have to do?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

LG tv & Optus fetch box

Technician's Assistant: What LG model do you have? How old is it?

Say 4 years?

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It's not a smart tv

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?

Nothing I recall, just pressed the wrong button/s (got that down to a fine art)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks Pearl, just want to get rid of these sub titles.

4/22/2018
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this but first ;

Please send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

Need help with this ?

Hi Jack
Query is above but your site kept dropping out w/out an answer however charged fee !
Helloooooooo!

Yes , I`m here

Had all the info the other day but thought you were out for good Will have to retrieve that again

Are you here now ??

Helloooooooo! :)

Still here.....

OK then

Look on the Fetch remote for a button called TEXT and press it , that should take care of that

If that answers your question PLEASE DO TAKE THE TIME TO RATE by clicking on the star icons at the top of your page, then click on Submit , it doesn`t cost you anything more and I get paid for my time helping you .

If you happen to have te Optus/foxtel box then this is it ;

1. On your Optus TV featuring Foxtel remote, press the setup button
  2. Highlight Closed Captions from the menu and select on using the arrows on your remote

Any more questions on this ?
If not for now then PLEASE DO RATE , it doesn`t cost you anything more and I get paid for my time.

No such button on fetch remote. Is on LG remote but thatis only used to switch tv on/off and volume.

Go in the menu then

No such luck Jack, can’t locate. Thx for your help but we’re looking at different devices. Will just learn to live with it until the tv is replaced.

Look for the CC /caption button then on the STB remote that is how you turned it on

Its not the tv , its the box that generates those

Jack
Jack, Technician