TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My model m3d47okd turns on, TV works but after hitting any…

My model m3d47okd turns...

My model m3d47okd turns on, TV works but after hitting any button on the remote, the unit will not accept any other inputs, both with remote or TV. Have to unplug but the same thing will happen again. Only about 30 hours on it.

Technician's Assistant: Are there buttons on the side, bottom, or back of your M3D47OKD?

Back right lower when looking at the screen

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

If I go to menu, it then locks up. Only on push of input.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

One push

4/22/2018
stevenl1469
stevenl1469, Technician

hi my name is ***** ***** be glad to help you tonight have a question is the picture showing a channel ok

TV come on, can even turn up volume but only once. It will except no other inputs after one input, eighter remote or back of TV. Have to unplug to turn off.
I live to type please

give me a min im looking in my database for this problem

have found it and your problem is going to be the main board are you goin to be doing the repair yourself

no phone call please
have dome lots of soldering

i did fing it board sells on ebay 119

its just going to be unplug old plug in new easy really

let me get you the part num and link

https://www.ebay.com/p/VIZIO-756TXCCB02K011-Main-Board-for-M3d470kd/6009294352

Thanks

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

stevenl1469
stevenl1469, Technician
The link on ebay you sent me to sent the incorrect part. I have contacted him to let him know.
Had to pay more shipping, not happy about that. Are you still there?