TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Tv shuts off 10 mins after its turned on. icon at bottom…

Customer Question
Tv shuts off 10...

Tv shuts off 10 mins after its turned on. icon at bottom center of screen flashes 5 shorts and 2 long.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sharp aquos model lc-60le835u, 7 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes and it is the same on different sourses

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Aquos? What happened right before this?

Just happened today. it was on for 4 hrs then shut off, now will only stay on for 10 mins

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I can hear a slite click when the power turns off

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
4/11/2018
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 4 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this but first ;

Can you tell me what you tried so far ?

The way to read this code by the way is 2 long and 5 short

As you don`t seem to be available I will step out and repost your question

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
TV Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 4 months ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Different expert here. It looks like Jack had to step away. I'm Dan, and I'd be happy to help. Let me know when you're here in the chat. Also, I will need to know what you've tried so far...