TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The wireless system on my SC-BT207 does not function. It is…

The wireless system on...

The wireless system on my SC-BT207 does not function.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

It is a Blue-ray Disc Home Theatre sound system that is now 8 years old.

Technician's Assistant: What is your speaker connected to or paired with? Are all cables connected tightly?

Yes,The 2 rear speakers are connected to the wireless system.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a different audio source (e.g. another TV, computer, or CD)?

No.I don't have another source.The front speakers and the subwoofer are behaving.

4/11/2018
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer; an independent site with members providing product information, repair tips and technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.
My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your "...Panasonic SC-BT207..."

Initially and to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

Louie, Technician
I have checked all connections.I have pressed the I/D SET button on the rear of the wireless unit.
As I indicated earlier the front speakers and the sub woofer work.
Phone call session started

Thank you for requesting an additional Premium Service / Phone Call; please confirm
Yes on the phone call soon confirmed and the system has processed, dialed and connected our numbers.

Unfortunately, the system has reported "...Error: Unable to initiate a phone call at this time. Please try again later..."

It appears that this service would only work with US numbers.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Still, let's try check and review the basics. Proposed preliminary tries (if have not been done) and even if just for test purposes:

• • determine if "w1" is displayed on the unit's screen;
  • • with the unit off, remove/re-install the Digital transmitter;
  • • ensure that there is a click when the Digital transmitter has locked in place;
  • • temporarily move the wireless system/speakers closer to the main unit.