TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Panasonic TV model TC-P50GT30 that is blinking 8…

I have a Panasonic...

I have a Panasonic TV model TC-P50GT30 that is blinking 8 times. Any idea what might be the cause of this failure?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your TC-P50GT30?

It was manufactures in 2011

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The TV is not working at all

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your TC-P50GT30? What happened right before this?

It happened a couple of months ago when suddenly the screen went black (no video/audio)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

That is it

Answered in 1 minute by:
4/10/2018
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this but first ;

Please send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

Hi Jack

Hi

This 8 blinks code points to a defective SS /X-sustain board

Are you going to work on this yourself or would just like to have an idea of the parts and costs involved ?

I am going to work by myself.
Looking at the TV I see one SS board and one SS2 board

Thats the SS part # TXNSS1NWUU (TNPA5331AJ)

OK, I got it. Do you know where I can get it and how much will it cost?

Usually cost around $60 but give me a few to find it

OK, thanks, I'll wait for you

Let me know if you have questions and if not for now then PLEASE DO TAKE THE TIME TO RATE (stars above and submit), it does not cost you anything more and does not close this post if you need more help while it gets me paid for my time helping you .

Excellent, I will purchase it. Thank you very much for your support

Much welcome and please do not forget to rate with the stars at the top of your page (and SUBMIT) so i can get compensated for my time helping you.

TIA

Jack
Jack, Technician