TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It does not detect channel for dish? Sanyo, Led hdmi ?? We…

Customer Question
It does not detect...

It does not detect channel for dish?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sanyo

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Led hdmi ??

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sanyo? What happened right before this?

We changed the batteries in the remote

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there a fee for this service?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Any ideas?
We are able to watch dvds, but not dish
Hello
I have to leave the house soon for an appointment, any suggestions for me?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Not helpful at all I have to leave now for my appointment. Beyond frustrated
4/10/2018
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 4 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer; an independent site with members providing product information, repair tips and technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.
My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question "...does not detect channel for dish..."

Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...Sanyo..."

Additionally, please describe how the Dish receiver is connected to the TV using what kind of cable(s).

I don’t know the model numer
Do not call I don’t want to pay more
frustrated
It is connected with white red and yellow cords

The system has just reported "...Customer has requested a Phone Call, but payment failed..."

Still, let's try again please; the TV's model number?

I have to go to my appointment

I understand.

And yes please on the information when conveniently able.