TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I bought an LG commercial flat screen tv model #LG 42lc5dc.

Customer Question
I bought an LG...

I bought an LG commercial flat screen tv model #LG 42lc5dc. Some of the screen functions are greyed out. Can the hotel mode be disabled and the tv returned to normal function? I cannot get to go full screen as the screen adjustment is greyed out.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your 42LC5DC?

Just HDMI as that's all I want to do is watch tv or movies from my computer. I don't want to use the tv as a normal tv

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
4/11/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.