TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can not get my bedroom tv to work. Samsung not sure of model…

Customer Question
Can not get my...

Can not get my bedroom tv to work

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung not sure of model # about two years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No just one tv. all others working

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

Just started today, could not change channels and now have nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

We have checked the cables and unplugged it twice

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/10/2018
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 4 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this but first ;

Please send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?