TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It has not been turning on since we had a power outage

It has not been...

It has not been turning on since we had a power outage earlier today

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Yes, power strip

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Only for 10 seconds

4/10/2018
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Would it be possible for you to get me the model number found on the back of the set?

I'll look.
UN60FH62OOFXZA

Is there any power-light lit or blinking please on the front of the set?

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
No there is no light
Phone call session started
32963

OK thank you for that I will now run a check for you on what technicians are available in your area

Just give me 5 mins please,just to confirm I believe this may just be a 2.5amp fuse however if you are unlucky then the power-board may have been damaged cost to replace that by a tech would be around $250 so you do need to be careful on costs

I've already experienced a dead power-board in the past & hope it's not that!

Melbourne, FL 32935 38.40 mi.

Roth Electronics LLC

2620-A Aurora Road(###) ###-####/p>

Only finding the above for your area distance is 38miles

Let me check elsewhere hold on

Copy your reply I understand

http://www.tvrepairpros.com/

Please click the above link and have a look yourself there

I am still looking........

Doesn't look good!

https://www.yellowpages.com/vero-beach-fl/tv-repair

Click the above link there are many repairers in vero beach

They may not be nesda approved but the repair is relatively easy

Let me know if you need more help

Anthony

OK, so I'll call them and hopefully find one who makes house calls.
Thank you.

Your very welcome

In every case were there is no power-light lit on the front of the set you are sure you have power to the set ,have bypassed any surge limiter and maybe moved the set to a known working socket, ideally the back of the set will need to come off and checks made using a volt-ohm meter, the way it stands at present the power-board inside the set is not working (most likely) and will need to be replaced,if you think you can do this work yourself,I will be happy to help you with it, please let me know and I will provide all relevant info.

Have a good day

Anthony