TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have 7 boxes and live west of Piedmont, OK on 40 acres.

Customer Question
I have 7 boxes...

I have 7 boxes and live west of Piedmont, OK on 40 acres. When I turn on the TV a message comes on that say no signal or weak signal.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It's a Samsung and I don't know the Model number. It's about 8 years old.,

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No it doesn't work. It is set on HDM1 which shows at the top of the screen.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

It's been going on for a few days. Before if I turned it off and back on it would come on.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
4/10/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?