TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I’m having trouble with my 700series smart tv not being able…

Customer Question
I’m having trouble with...

I’m having trouble with my 700series smart tv not being able to pull up youtube

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to YouTube?

No message

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

My smartphone is powered by my router and I can pull up YouTube

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I’d like to know what selections are free to use

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
4/11/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

End this service. I will fight to end this.
Monetary expectations is in unfair.