TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Sony led tv goes off after a few minutes of playing and

Sony led tv goes...

Sony led tv goes off after a few minutes of playing and standby light flashes 4 times, stops and again flashes 4 times and repeats.

Technician's Assistant: What Sony model do you have? How old is it?

Kel-40s2010. Probably 10 yrs old.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes.use Only one input dish_

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sony? What happened right before this?

2 day’s. Was not used for amonthbebore that and was working fine.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Don’t think so.

4/10/2018
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this but first ;

Please send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

This blink codes indicates a backlight inverter circuit part # -789-500-33 failure and that circuit cost some $100 to buy

To have a shop repair this for you would cost at least $250 and you can buy a new 40"+ for that kind of money now

Considering the age of the tv i would not recommend a repair unless it has some sentimental value

Let me know if you have questions and if not for now then PLEASE DO TAKE THE TIME TO RATE (stars above and submit), it does not cost you anything more and does not close this post while it gets me paid for my time helping you .

Any more questions on this ?
If not for now then PLEASE DO RATE , it doesn`t cost you anything more and I get paid for my time.

Jack
Jack, Technician

Thank you very much for the rating and bonus !