TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Lightning damaged 2 TV monitors, totally inoperable. 2013…

Customer Question
Lightning damaged 2 TV...

Lightning damaged 2 TV monitors, totally inoperable.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

2013 VIZIO 1080P; 2012 Samsung TS02.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

As stated above, both monitors completely inoperable

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your TS02? What happened right before this?

Lightning struck next to house, both tv monitors went to black screen(off). Also AT&T Wireless router was completely damaged and replaced by AT&T technician.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Insurance company needs to verify that both tv monitors are inoperable.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
4/10/2018
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 4 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this but first ;

Please send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

What are the tvs doing now if anything ?

Is there a light or blinking light at the front and/or clicking sound from inside when you plug the power cord again and try to turn them on ?
Or completely dead no activity whatsoever ?