TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have 65 in rca tv model RTU6549 ,,i need a remote control…

I have 65 in...

I have 65 in rca tv model RTU6549 ,,i need a remote control ,,universal will not lock on ,,,can i order the remote that goes to this tv

Technician's Assistant: Are there buttons on the side, bottom, or back of your RTU6549?

On the back

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

All

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all

Answered in 1 minute by:
4/10/2018
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

You can order the remote directly from my link below

http://www.electronicadventure.us/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=RTU6549

It will work with your TV as soon as you put in the batteries.

Do you need anything else from me?

Please let me know

that's all i need thank u

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Richard, Technician