TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Blank screen, just sound. 5yr. LG. Black screen. Can it be…

Customer Question
Blank screen, just sound ...

Blank screen, just sound

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

5yr. LG

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No. Black screen

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Can it be fixed? How much? Should I buy a new one?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
4/10/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 4 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Information not needed new tv

ok, if I can help you with anything else please let me know