TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a sharp aquas and the volume does not work. This is…

Customer Question
I have a sharp...

I have a sharp aquas and the volume does not work

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your Sharp TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

This is just the set itself.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
4/10/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

LC - 60eq10u

Hello, are you online and getting my replies?