TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a sceptre tv and all I get is a blue screen. I have…

I have a sceptre...

I have a sceptre tv and all I get is a blue screen. I have dish tv

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your Scepter TV?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No Ok

4/10/2018
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Do you get volume display on the screen when pushing volume button on the TV or its remote?

Mo
No

OK, following troubleshooting step, should be tried that might help
- Have you tried to disconnect TV and cable box power cords from the power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in, let cable box reboot that may take several minutes and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result

Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Phone call session started

Thanks for phone call request, I accepted it and ready to make the phone call but want to make sure that you know this phone premium service would cost you additional $26 on top of this chat session cost so please confirm to proceed or I'll close it for you and we can continue troubleshooting here in text chat

Ok I’ve disconnected all cables and reconnected
206 is area code

OK, making the call now

Glad to know TV is up and running again

Have nice time~