TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Netfix is frozen how do i fix it. Smart tv. Samsung 4 years…

Customer Question
Netfix is frozen how...

Netfix is frozen how do i fix it

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

smart tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung 4 years old model n/a

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Nothing moves sound from other shows playing behind it

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

Nothing just now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No could he call me?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/10/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Is there an external device hooked up to the TV to get Netflix streaming?

- OR do you use builtin Netflix app on the TV?

Netflix app on tv

OK, following troubleshooting step, should be tried that might help

- Have you tried to disconnect TV power cord from the power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result

Did that nothing changes
Any other ideas

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

Un60fh6200f
Are you still there it’s a long time between replies
Again are you still there?
Are you there hello hello hello

Sorry for delayed reply, I was away from the computer

Just to clarify, did you unplug TV power cord for 10 minutes as requested in the previous reply?