TV

Connect one-on-one with a verified tv technician who will answer your question

Nathan, Installer

More related answers
All tv technicians are VERIFIED
I'm trying to get my Vizio tv a screen to fit regular size
Aric, Owner/Operator of a custom AV company
Hello, I'm trying to get my Vizio tv a screen to fit regular size (fill the screen- to much is not appearing) … read more
TV picture is too large for screen. Words across bar on
Shahid
Shahid, Owner of Repair Shop
TV picture is too large for screen. Words across bar on bottom are cut off on both sides. We have already tried to fix it with the cable company to no avail! They said if it wasn't fixed in a period o… read more
I have a 4 - 5 year old Westinghouse Flat screen model LD
Mike G.
Mike G., Television Repair Technician
I have a 4 - 5 year old Westinghouse Flat screen model LD 2240. I am trying to hook up a digital antenna. I'm on a screen asking me for a 5 digit Channel Access Code. … read more
My digital cable box has not functioned for months. It
Harry, tv technician
My digital cable box has not functioned for months. It either needs complete rebuilding or I need a new box. I'm pretty sure it's the latter. I need a technical person to bring a new cable box to my c… read more
My 3 yr. old 65lb7100 is losing the picture after beig on
Mike G.
Mike G., Television Repair Technician
my 3 yr. old 65lb7100 is losing the picture after beig on for about 5 minutes,is this something easily fixable ? … read more
Picture is wider than screen, have tried different modes but
Shahid
Shahid, Owner of Repair Shop
picture is wider than screen, have tried different modes but still wider … read more
I have a Westinghouse 42 inch flat screen tv the I bought about
I have a Westinghouse 42 inch flat screen tv the I bought about 3 years ago. Sometimes, when I turn it on, the picture doesn't come on. the sound is there, but no picture. I have to turn it off and on… read more
My fathers new 55GT50 HDTV cannot find any digital channels.
euro-pro llc
euro-pro llc, Technician
My father's new 55GT50 HDTV cannot find any digital channels. The Sony connected to the same cable system found the digital channels easily. Do I have a defective set?… read more
I am now checking a Westinghouse VR-6025Z Tv. I had to change
euro-pro llc
euro-pro llc, Technician
I am now checking a Westinghouse VR-6025Z Tv. I had to change the main (controler) board. The Television is comming on now but now the picture is not clear. The video looks kind of like a painting and… read more
Westinghouse widescreen HDTV #SK-32H240S Relatively new
Westinghouse widescreen HDTV #SK-32H240S Relatively new unit. TV was working fine; don't know if something was touched on remote, etc., however, we now get sound but no picture; just a black screen-- … read more
My set is Model #43MF 130A/37 and was purchased in December
euro-pro llc
euro-pro llc, Technician
My set is Model #43MF 130A/37 and was purchased in December 2005. It has worked well until this morning. We watched a movie last night, and I reset the remotes to TV. this morning, the monitor will no… read more
I have a Panasonic G25-Series Plasma HDTV and the picture is
euro-pro llc
euro-pro llc, Technician
I have a Panasonic G25-Series Plasma HDTV and the picture is too big. Both the top and bottom are cut off and the left and right are cut off. I went through the Menu, Pro Setting and to the Aspect Adj… read more
need a schematic for a Westinghouse LTV 46W1 HD comes on,
euro-pro llc
euro-pro llc, Technician
need a schematic for a Westinghouse LTV 46W1 HD comes on, displays the "W" logo and then nothing… read more
Our Insignia NS-40E560A11 has worked for six months perfectly.
euro-pro llc
euro-pro llc, Technician
Our Insignia NS-40E560A11 has worked for six months perfectly. This weekend when we turned it on there was no color. Adjusting the color setting on the remote does nothing.… read more
My samsung tv just stopped accepting the video hdmi signal.
euro-pro llc
euro-pro llc, Technician
My samsung tv just stopped accepting the video hdmi signal. Audio still works. Video Worked well for both digital cable and DVD using hdmi for 2+ years. Doesn't not work for either now. Error message … read more
I have a Sony Bravia Model KDL-V32XBR2 The picture I receive
euro-pro llc
euro-pro llc, Technician
I have a Sony Bravia Model KDL-V32XBR2 The picture I receive is too large for the screen (top, bottom and sides ) I tried to reset to factory settings by following the instructions in the manual suppl… read more
I purchased a Sylvania TV in 2004 and cannot find my instruction
euro-pro llc
euro-pro llc, Technician
I purchased a Sylvania TV in 2004 and cannot find my instruction booklet. Here is the problem. I am unable to get a picture and in the top right hand side it says Video 1. I cannot turn the TV on from… read more
my picture cuts out and on, also the sound goes on and off
scotts367
scotts367, Electrical Design Engineer
my picture cuts out and on, also the sound goes on and off with the picture. What is the trouble? and can it be fixed. Television is only 2 years old.… read more