TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a E551i- A2 That all of a sudden had no video. I

I have a E551i-...

I have a E551i- A2 That all of a sudden had no video. I replaced the main board with an exact duplicate and then the TV had perfect video and sound only completely upside down. So I replace the TCON board with a duplicate and again upside down. Then I got another main board and inserted that, and still upside down. So I got a replacement power supply PCB.. and you guessed it still upside down. I am stuck....

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

This happen at turn on the logo is upside down

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

'HDMI... LOGO and MENU upside down as well as HDMI signal

4/9/2018
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

OK

- Could you please get me the complete serial number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

- Also the part number of old and replacement mainboards please?

LWJAOBAP4300464
48.75J18.011 is the part number for both main boards
did you receive the numbers?

Thanks for the info

Mainboard part number seems incorrect, where did you get that number off of the board?

I have the boards in front of me.
LAKERS_ELED_MT95
12093-1
48.75J18.011
MADE IN CHINA
OK CAN HARDLY SEE...
5575j01001g
33614ee8j210

Upside down picture problem occurs mostly due to incorrect version mainboard, your TV would have 55.75J01.001G on that label and the replacement mainboard should have exactly the same part number on it

OK let me look at the second board
5575j01001g

OK, so both boards have same part numbers? i.e 55.75J01.001G

This is odd and I'm out of ideas what is causing the problem then, let me repost this question for other techs to look into it, hopefully, someone will soon respond to assist you, I'm opting out now

Thanks

How does this work charge wise as I am no closer to a solution?

It is a one-time charge for this chat session, you paid a deposit to the website and a tech will get paid when you rate his/her answer with 3,4 or 5 stars

Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Still have an upside down picture with no logical reason.

Unfortunately, I can see that you left a 1 star rating instead of allowing me a chance to assist you.

Was under the impression that you all gave up on me and I was no happy.

OK -- I will opt out and send the question back to the expert pool.

My point exactly folks opt out.

OK

I explained my TV issue. I was told that the problem would go to some sort of an expert pool and I would receive some sort of logical feedback to help me. That has not happen.

OK

Harry, Customer Service