TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am trying to scan my tv for channels and cannot find the…

I am trying to...

I am trying to scan my tv for channels and cannot find the menu. How do i FIND IT

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sharp LC-32LB150U It is about 10 years old I tried sharp customer support and could get no where in all the maize

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I cannot find the menu button on my remote. Does it have another name or place?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

If I can find the place to scan for channels, I would be a happy camper

Answered in 1 minute by:
4/9/2018
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this but first ;

Please send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

Hello Jack
Hello Jack where are you?

I`m here

Please give me a couple minutes while i retrieve the manual

To scan for channel follow this after opening the menu

Go to CHANNELS then select AUTO CHANNEL SEARCH ,next select ANTENNA and press OK/ENTER

Note that you have to be in TV mode , note HDMI input or anything but TV input in order to access this

Jack
Jack, Technician

Thank you