TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am a new Direct TV Now customer and using a fire tv stick.

Customer Question
I am a new...

I am a new Direct TV Now customer and using a fire tv stick. Yesterday I was unable to access local CBS channel. Can you 1) check my Direct TV status to make sure I am a customer and 2) explain why I could not watch The Masters on CBS?

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to DirecTV?

NO. Only that "the local CBS channel is unavailable in your area".

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

No, I was able to access anything else and any other channel except CBS or CBS all access sports

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
4/10/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I cannot access local CBS, NBC or abc for LIVE broadcast such as news or golf programs. Why is this? Do I need special antenna?

Do you see any error messages?

Close this out. You are of no help to me. Just a scam to get more $$$