TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Panasonic Viera TC24X60 has dropped CBS, NBC, and FOX…

Customer Question
My Panasonic Viera TC24X60...

My Panasonic Viera TC24X60 has dropped CBS, NBC, and FOX chanels. Auto load used 7 times same result.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Viera?

About 4 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes, TV menu works. I've used Auto program 7 times for same result

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Viera? What happened right before this?

3 days now. right before this channel 9 was dropped and then channel 4 too. that was last week

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
4/9/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Are you using the tv via an antenna? Or do you have basic cable or a cable/satellite box?

Are any other stations working?

I am using TV via an antenna. No cable. Several stations are working. 7, 11, and 13 I am happy to have. There are another few, around 15 that work but I am not interested in. 2, 4, 5-1 , 5-2, and 9 do not work. I have used "Auto Program" seven times to no avail.

The programming step is the appropriate effort for checking, however if channels have dropped this is either a hardware issue in the tv, or an interference issue,

you can try moving your antenna, either rotating it if an outdoor antenna or if indoor put it in front of a window, then scan again

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.