TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

What is your price per question. TCP50S30 panasonic. I had 8…

Customer Question
What is your price...

What is your price per question

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

TCP50S30 panasonic

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Panasonic? What happened right before this?

I had 8 fault lights installed new SS board the 7 kights blink checked SC board it was good

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Now I// have a steady light press the power button it goes oout press again I have 5v standby po'wer

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
4/10/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.