TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The remote quit working and there's no manual settings on my…

Customer Question
The remote quit working...

The remote quit working and there's no manual settings on my Visio television

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

I knew you'd ask, let me look

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

D43-D2 and no menu options

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Do you want a serial no?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/9/2018
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 4 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this but first ;

Please send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

Need help with this ?

The cord was unplugged. So sorry. Please cancel this request.

No problem

Wait.... it's not working now
It rebooted, then i tested it, and now we can't turn it down or off.

Had your post closed ,so I had to get it re-opened

The tv is working beside the fact that you have no control over it ?

I mean , it is on now ?