TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

When my tv is on a light picture there is about a 12 x

Customer Question
When my tv is...

When my tv is on a light picture there is about a 12 x 12inch area at the bottom of the screen that is grayish. How do I fix?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung 75 inch I don’t remember model number

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes menu works.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

Noticed maybe a month ago. Nothing happened as far as I know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Have cleaned screen with lint free cloth

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
4/10/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

How old is the TV?

It is 4.5 years old. It is a Samsung LED75.

Thank you -- You will need to have the TV repaired.

You can locate a repair tech in your area here: http://www.tvrepairpros.com/