TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Typical amorphous patch in the center of the screen easily…

Typical brown amorphous patch...

Typical brown amorphous patch in the center of the screen easily visible when viewing golf greens or blue sky. I note several other people have rorted

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

Hdmi cable and ZVOX connection.

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

4/10/2018
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I would like an explanation and is it fixable? I noted several other comments posted that said it is not fixable and one that said if you are handy with electronics you could take apart the TV and etc etc. Really???? Come on.
DC

Hi DC,

It could be possible to fix but you would need a certified technician to take apart the TV.

Thank you,

You're welcome -- I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you. Please understand that we do not like to deliver bad news because our rating on the site is based on the feedback of our customers so bad news situations are difficult to deal with. Thankfully, a large majority of our customers are understanding that we are just messengers in the situation and do not take it out on the rating system.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Harry, Customer Service