TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Regardless of how I set the screen size all 4 sides are

Customer Question
Regardless of how I...

Regardless of how I set the screen size all 4 sides are sliced off some.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung 55D6000SF

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works and this is a problem on cable(Xfinity). I have not checked any other signals.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
4/9/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 4 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

The problem is caused by a conflict of aspect ratio between the box and the TV.
Pick up the box remote and look in the settings menu of the box or for any buttons marked >>
Aspect
Ratio
Format
Zoom
HD Zoom
Or a hash button under the number 9 button
Press any of the above to correct your geometry problem, you may need to continually press too
Let me know how this worksout
Anthony