TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My kogan tv starts up with smart tv and then i end up with…

Customer Question
My kogan tv...

My kogan tv starts up with smart tv and then i end up with the word KOGAN on on my screen

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Just getting it

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No to menue its a Kogan md No KALED437DSMTZA

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Today it worked ok last night

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No just wondering if the teco can call me(###) ###-####

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/9/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Could you please recheck that model number, what you sent is not a valid model.