TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Got a new tv. .am trying to set up fb account on it and

Customer Question
Got a new tv...

Got a new tv. .am trying to set up fb account on it and can't remember what I used. Can you help

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

Don't remember. I was on it within the last he dose that help

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
4/8/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.