TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My screen shows no rgb siginal. I have two boxes in back of…

Customer Question
My screen shows...

My screen shows no rgb siginal

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

I have two boxes in back of my tv

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
4/4/2018
TV Technician: technicalcat, Technician replied 3 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Technician

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

What devices do you have plugged into your TV, and what type of connection? For example, cable box, HDMI

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

I don't no

What do you watch on the TV? Cable TV? or do you have a Roku or other streaming device?