TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Tv will not remain on--lose picture,voice. Tv will not

Customer Question
Tv will not remain...

Tv will not remain on--lose picture,voice.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Tv will not remain on--lose picture and voice. Now cannot reconnect.signal HDMT-! only on screen

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

I was able to watch TV--Happened yesterday--changed batteries in remote,resecured plugs ,tighted cable .TV went on today for 5 minutes,then off. Now just have the HDMI

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
4/3/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 3 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Can you please reboot the TV and any satellite or cable box by un-plugging both from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again,let me know if there is any change please
Anthony