TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Plasma TV. Nefllx isn't working and they told me I…

Customer Question
I have a Plasma...

I have a Plasma TV. Nefllx isn't working and they told me I need a factory reset/firmware update.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Let me take a look. It is roughly 7-8 year old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No Amazon Prime works fine. Just a problem with Netflix

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No sure what you mean?

Submitted: 18 days ago.Category: TV
4/3/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 18 days ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me the brand and model number of the tv, please?

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
I request to cancel this support and any charges. It is just deceptive advertising IMO.
All of the fees would have been clearly displayed and you had to specifically agree to them when posting your question. We are all independent techs here working on our own personal time in a good faith effort to help. I have no ability to cancel or refund anything. If you’d like help under the fees you have already paid please provide some basic details of the problem.
Customer reply replied 17 days ago
Clear as mud. I thought it was satisfaction guaranteed?
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 17 days ago

I'm just the tech here trying to help you. I really have not had a reasonable opportunity to even provide an answer without some basic information pertinent to the problem. This is a conversation and diagnostic process and requires active participation to reach a resolution.

TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 12 days ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Louie, Technician