TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Purchased a sony bravia tv and the netfixs and youtub

Customer Question
Purchased a sony bravia...

Purchased a sony bravia tv and the netfixs and youtub features do not work.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Bravia?

Purchased it 2/28/18

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes tv menu works. no

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Bravia? What happened right before this?

It worked off an on from day one and now not at all.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I have the model# ***** serial #

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
Model#KD0X690E s/n#X41G78SV83438A
4/3/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 3 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Could you recheck that model number for me, please, what you sent is not quite right. The first part should start with KDL, and then some additional numbers after

KD50X690E

Thank you for checking,

please go into the sony bravia/apps screen, and look there for the Settings (toolbox/gear icon), then go into the settings there and look for the firmware/software update option, to check/install the latest version.

Then test the apps again after it updates and let me know the results please.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

I spoke with Sony and the walked me thru the update and the tv work now.

Great, glad it is working again for you. The same update steps I sent were for the update process as well.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen to conclude our session. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,