TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I don't know how to install it. LG. 2 yrs old. Nothing I…

Customer Question
I don't know how...

I don't know how to install it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

LG

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

2 yrs old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?

Nothing I just don't know how to access it through the TV

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Is Hulu also available

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
All I'm trying to do is hook up Netflix to DirecTV
4/3/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 3 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What is the model number of the tv?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.