TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Just picked up a 37" Panasonic Viera Plasma TH 37PX60U. The…

Customer Question
Just picked up a...

Just picked up a 37" Panasonic Viera Plasma TH 37PX60U. The internal speakers are 'off'. Using the remote (Menu/Audio) I can't change the setting from 'off'. Any thoughts?

Technician's Assistant: Are there buttons on the side, bottom, or back of your Viera?

Bottom

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

I can access the Audio/Other and the 'Speakers' displays in 'Off' position but is unresponsive. EWhen I press Volume controls, it says Speakers are 'Off'

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Is this going to cost me?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
4/3/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Did you buy the TV new or used?

What all devices are connected to the TV?