TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have no t.v. signal. Its one tear old. The power is on and…

Customer Question
I have no t.v...

I have no t.v. signal

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Its one tear old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The power is on and it just says no signal

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

No fiist time . I have just tuened on the set.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
4/3/2018
TV Technician: Dan, Broadcast Engineer replied 3 months ago
Dan, Broadcast Engineer

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Are you connected to a cable or satellite service?

I wish to cancel ths . I am, not happy with the service...

Very well. You can call customer service at 1-***-***-****.

I will call pay pal and stop pay ment..
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.