TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am wondering how to setup my TV for screen mirroring from…

Customer Question
I am wondering how...

I am wondering how to setup my TV for screen mirroring from my Samsung galaxy 4?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Galaxy?

Operating system?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?

I have this screen mirroring on my phone just wondering how to set it up on the tv

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
4/3/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 3 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of your TV?

Please let me know

Well I am out of town and won't be able to tell until I'm back sorry it's for work.

No problem, let me know please

This is what I found sceptre X32 series

Ok, you will need to get a Google Chromecast device which you can from my link below

www.google.com/chromecast

You connect the Chromecast to your TV and install it on your wifi network (it leads you through this).

Once done, you can then mirror the screen of your phone to your TV wirelessly.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you