TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Vizio I bought new in 2009 so it is not a smart TV.

Customer Question
Hello.. I have a...

Hello.. I have a Vizio I bought new in 2009 so it is not a smart TV. the tv remote is white and I pretty much use it every day to set to Rocu and set up my

Technician's Assistant: What Vizio model do you have? How old is it?

I also set it my

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Vcr.It works perfectly. The problem is it is on the last day it only reads in another languauge I think spanish but maybe not> i used to know how to set this up myself but I lost my old direction and the white remote I use a lot

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes if you will please give me more time. I am old.The remote if white and I mosty use it to use Close caption and to change the size of the TV screen.It just changed to another language today. Do you thing is will go back? My tv remote works perfecty. Only the white remote for setting color etc.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
4/3/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off the back of the Vizio?

Hello, Do you mean the TV? and this remote is only used to setting for closed caption and screen configuration model Vizio veco3206 1A 1200 1.6 a 50 60hz .LSADVBK 200 serial1533. l Also sometimes used to reset color ..Also says whether it is in English,whether the screen is set for panoramic, or normal. Usually 3 position options. And usually in English but not now. some other language. I have to leave for the Doctor. Talk later
I was told Aric had an answer and I would like to know WHAT IT ISA if it is something practical I can use. I was told THE BALANCE IS ALREADY PREPAID AND DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT. i HOPE IT IS ANY ANSWER i CAN USE..
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Can you please tell me the actual model number of the tv, please? None of the info you sent is valid other than the Vizio part, I need the actual model number, from the back of the tv, please.

Hello I called the Vizio customer service and was told there was a simple answer to my problem. That I could could call my cable company and because I pay a small home repair fee every month I could have them come out and make an adjustment in my black box near my TV setup and that would eliminate unwanted and unnecessary settings by accident on my remote..
TV Model#VizioVECO320LIA Serial # LSADVBK (###) ###-####. According to your own statement,The amount already deducted from my account is $38. so as far as I can see, there has been no suggestions given for answers that I can approve or disapprove, so sorry to say so I really don't have anything to show for my investment and am requesting a refund.. I am sorry I did not know about the thing with the cable company before I used this site. I could have saved a lot of yours and my time. I am sure with the proper information your people would have found the same thing given enough time. I any case there is no need to carry this any further. Thank you for your efforts. Goodbye.

I would have been able to quickly give an answer previously had I received a reply with the requested information.

Yes, you paid the agreed upon fees to the site.

This is a paid support service, it is not free help. You paid the agreed upon fees, and we are all independent techs here working on our own personal time in a good faith effort to help.

I have no access to cancel or refund anything, and to ask for that is also asking me to work for free for my time spent in a good faith effort to help you with no reply.