TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My remote stopped working and I can;t figure out the battery…

Customer Question
My remote stopped working...

My remote stopped working and I can;t figure out the battery change

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Not sure but it is a 60" LED screen that is 7 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I ordinarely us my Bose genieasI have a Bose audio box and everything works fine,but I tried to bring up Netflix which means I have to use my Samsung remote and it is dead, last used months ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Nno just how to replace the batteries. I can't find any place on the remote for a battery location

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
4/2/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 3 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?