TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Do maxent tv have bluetooth. P2oH3. Nothing. i just want to…

Customer Question
Do maxent tv have...

Do maxent tv have bluetooth

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

P2oH3

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Nothing. i just want to know if it will pick up signal w/out hardwire

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

If I'm not asking too much, maybe you or who ever can email how to make it work,wireless . maybe brochure

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/2/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 3 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

P2oH3 is incorrect model #

420142X3
cant afford to pay $26.
its for my kid

No problem, I'll close phone call request and $26 charges will be credited to you

Maxent TV model number would be like MX50X3, MX50X5, MX58HPT51 etc

my phone wont charge

No problem, I'll close phone your call request and $26 charges will be credited to you

Maxent TV model number would be like MX50X3, MX50X5, MX58HPT51 etc so could you please recheck the TV model number?