TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I don't have sound anymore. UN32j400d. It is 2 years old.

Customer Question
I don't have sound...

I don't have sound anymore

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

UN32j400d

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It is 2 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Sound is not working on anything connected to the tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

What can be done to restore sound?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/2/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 3 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

ok

So are you saying there is no sound using another input like a DVD player too?

No sound with Dvd player either

OK if you have no sound using a satellite /cable box or antenna and a DVD player so two separate inputs you have checked in the audio menu that the speakers are not switched off then the main-board is bad in the set namely the audio output amplifier

Have you checked the audio menus to make sure there is no setting to switch off the speakers?

How is this working out please?